Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Process of Closure: Brief Nugget!!!!


We have been taught that closure is a one-time event.  Sometimes we feel that having a conversation with that individual that broke our heart will yield a break through.  In some cases, this may be the remedy.  But what happens when an apology or conversation isn't enough? What happens if unforgiveness still lingers in your heart? What happens if that wound still bleeds?  First you must realize that closure can be a long tedious process.  One cannot classify this as an event that will end like a Disney movie.  In the process of closure, God will sometimes take his time in mending that broken heart, to reveal deeper issues that exist or character flaws.  The process of closure becomes your 'teacher' so to speak.  For example, the times that I felt betrayed, I began analyzing some of the red flags in the situation.  I learned that I was making concessions for individuals that hadn't ever given reciprocity. So if you are struggling with letting go,  remember God delights in getting us through the process.  The process is where one's character is being built.   See the issues of life don't pile up of over night.  The issues of life happen to us over time.  We go from one tragic event, to being rejected, hurt, lost, and etc.  So God in his infinite wisdom processes us to closure. He makes us face the pain and begins to heal the broken pieces.  He exposes our errors and puts us back on the road of life.  But first you must ask God for help.  Be honest with God.  He wants to mend every broken area in your life.  Yield to him and cry out.  Remember 'The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.' Psalm 34:18. He loves you and I love you God bless!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blogger....its more of the mind & very educative & inspirating....keep it coming pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thk u..thx for reading and commenting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thk u..thx for reading and commenting...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Tanika Honey Ward, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena