Monday, September 22, 2014

Pursue! Pursue! Pursue!


Hey Fam,

Sometimes things get so hard; we experience so much trauma that we feel like life isn't worth fighting for and our purpose is null and void. I am reminded of KING DAVID going out with his men to war & ect. When David and his men arrived home from war, all of the women and children had been kidnapped. David was grieved. David inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I pursue this band? Shall I overtake them?" And the Lord said to him, "Pursue, for you will surely overtake them, and you will surely rescue all."(1Samuel30:8).
I don't know what that thing is that plaguing you and keeps making you feel like you cannot get through it nor achieve it. But, just like DAVID, if you pursue it, you will overtake and recover it all!!! MOVE Forward, GOD is with you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Tanika Honey Ward, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena